Friday, February 03, 2006

Cutey Patooty!


I giggled at Cynicals comment post the other day and it inspired a picture. My sis in law said Copper had an Ewok butt. Last night Copper vomited on the carpet but he still acts like he is feeling better. He had his second dose of oral antibiotics this evening. I think by the end of the week he will look like he got a little crazy with the lipstick. The antibiotic is a thick pink liquid and about 25% of it ends up around his mouth. He isn't much on taking medicine as you might guess. I can't blame him. Thanks for all the well wishes and I'm sure he will back to his old self in a few days.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Here's my theory about cats and medicine: as long as you get it ON them, you will get it IN them, given their propensity to lick.