Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Night.

It is Sunday night and Needles Mom "L" is going to spend the next couple days with us. She has an appointment Tuesday with the cardiologist. We are hoping that he will clear her to drive. I think she will be cleared with no problems, she has recovered nicely and I think she might be getting a little cabin fever. Tonight I brought home pizza from a local place and I think we are pleasantly content with our bellys full of pizza and warm in the house.

Copper is still doing well. He still has the occasional cough and sneeze but he is very active and playful. He has been getting lots of attention since grandma is staying with us. He has a follow up appointment Thursday. Tugger has been suffering with a hairball theses last few days. It seems he likes to correspond his hoarking with the times we are eating.

I am feeling much better and my sinus infection seems to be on its way out. My low grade fever finally broke and the buckets of sinus drainage has seemed to diminished. I just wish my ears would straighten out and equalized and the pressure behind my left eye would go away.

3 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Here's hoping that everyone is feeling well today.

Brando said...

Hope Everyone is doing well! We all had the same junk around here last week.

FarmWife said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

I had no idea my shoes had a name! They're cheap Wal-Mart knock offs. What can I say? Thanks for the title idea!