Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Toilet Humor

Yes I said it.....Or al least typed it. I made mention to Tugger's eccentric past time of fishing out a litter covered "item" and knock it out of the sand box to play with. Yes, I do find this activity somewhat disturbing and I wondered if Tugger might be bored or maybe need some more toys. Let's just say that with the addition of the new family member and some new toys the activity hasn't stopped. In fact I think the newest member of the family may have developed a fecal fetish of his own. Maybe other kitties have a same obsession, but why must our kitty set in the litter box while you are cleaning it. Is it that he doesn't trust us to do a good job? Is that it looks like so much fun? I don't understand why we must clean the sand box around your highnesses rump. He likes to get right in the middle of things and just set there swiveling his head around as Mr. Scooper does his job. We have had Tugger use the bathroom just after we clean it, This is almost a ritual thing but Copper just likes to set there and watch his masterpieces in feces be removed from his museum of the litter box. The youngster doesn't even believe in covering his works of art and makes a feeble effort of scratching the side of the box for several minutes only to leave "it" out for the world to appreciate and enjoy his smelly genius. Needles is astonished at how a little kitty can pack such a wallop but I think he just takes after his daddy. He makes me proud and sick all at the same time. Must be a male thing. Needles and I are endeavoring to train our newest housemate with the rules of the house. I usually get up in the middle of the night to go to the rest room and find Copper perched on the back of the couch. We do not allow furry people on the furniture so I grab my handy dandy water pistol and give him a squirt. He usually removes himself from the couch without haste. Last night around 2:30am I felt the need to go to the bathroom and in the dark I saw a form on the back of the couch. I retrieved the water pistol from beside the coffee table and took aim and was about to squeeze off a round or two and noticed something wasn't quit right. I looked closely at my nemesis on the couch only to find out it was Needles microwave neck wrap she had been using to sooth a pulled muscle in her back. I am just glad the no one was there to see me in my proud moment of senility. I contribute it to the darkness and my dumbassedness. If it not a word it should be. Sometimes I am surprised that I can breath and type at the same time but maybe this is one of my good days.

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Feline Fecalphilia on tne next Montel! (I'm not promising I spelled that even close to right)

Rudy said...

Hey Bro! Rudy sy funny.. Rudy Laugh. Huh huh! Keep up the good work. See ya later,

Your Bro