Monday, January 02, 2006

Day Off 2006

It is Monday and I have the day off unlike Needlefingers. She had all last week off but had to return to work today.....Figures. A nice thunderstorm just passed through our area. I am not sure but I think we got a lot of rain with it. Unfortunately 2006 looks like its going to leave off where 2005 was with the flood and mud slides in California. Not much is going on in my neck of the woods but I am still loving our broadband internet connection. I think I am addicted to the internet all over again. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Stinks that Needlefingers had to work, but glad you got the day. Ugh, back to the old grind for us too.

It was 68 degrees here today. That's insane. Also, six years ago TODAY we had similar weather followed by a tornado damaging over 200 homes and businesses. Needless to say, we all held our breath today.