Thursday, January 26, 2006

Not Much To Say.

I haven't posted anything over the last couple days and I can't think of much to say tonight. Needles and I had our 9 year anniversary yesterday and had a nice evening. I doesn't seem like 9 years. It seem like only yesterday we were going to the movies and watching Michael ( our first movie and date.) Needles says it seems like she has always known me and that when she thinks of things she did as a little girl, she thinks I should have been there. Isn't it funny how with the passage of time the timeline of things seems to become jumbled. I have to admit that my brain doesn't keep track very well and time seems to be slipping by quicker every year. With all the stuff that has happened around here so far this year I guess I am just kinda numb to normal life and other than the anniversary nothing seems blog worthy. Usually I can come up with a blog posting but I have resolved to just ramble on and see what happens....... Nope... nothing is coming to me at the moment so I guess I will just post this and call it done. Maybe I will be inspired tomorrow... Probably not.

1 comment:

needlefingers said...

And I love you too, darlin'.