Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Member Of The Family.

Today I admit I was up to some devious plans. My friend we will call him "D" called and asked if I wanted to go to the big city with him to the pet store for aquarium supplies. I agree and I set of to his house around noon. While at the big city I went to the Humane Society and found Tugger a little brother. When I brought him home Needles was set aback and "L" was quick to give him head scritchens. Let's just say Tugger was less impressed. For several seconds little boy walked around the living room and even came within feet of a just waking Tugger without any reaction. Then he smelled him then saw him and there was a hiss and then off behind the recliner with him. This is the second night in a row Tugger has spent behind the recliners. Well I guess I should tell you our new housemates name. His name is Copper and he is around 3 months old. He is very very affectionate and likes to lick and watch TV. I know it will take some time for the two felines to get acquainted with each other but I hope Tugger settles down soon. Copper seems to feel right at home already. Needles is having to watch her knitting as Copper enjoys the yarn......And her hair. I will keep you posted on how things work out with our feline friends.

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Oh, he's adorable. I have a soft spot for orange cats. Congratulations! I love the name as does our own version, Cooper!

Ramblin73 said...

I didn't even think how close the names are. I was gng to call him Jack but his gorgeous coppery eyes swayed us. Tugger is still sorting things out.

FarmWife said...

He's a beaut. You should bring him over to play. I'm sure he'd get along smashingly with the guinea pigs!

Jennifer said...

ooo! he's precious! I can't wait to see him.