Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm gonna fell it in the morning...

Yesterday I put a new shelf together in the basement for files to be moved down there. Today I moved about 2000 files down stairs. Needless to say this took several trips up and down 2 flights of stairs. I was stupid enough to wear a sweat shirt and it caused me to do just what it is called. I sweated all up in that thing. I guess the back of my shirt was wet and this prompted several questions of "Are ya hot?" I guess my red face and sweaty brow wasn't enough of a clue. After I got cooled down it was time to relocate the files we have upstairs to make room. I got through about 1000 or so of them. All I can say is the burn I felt in my thighs is the first in a series of aches and pains to start tomorrow. Not much on the agenda for the weekend so some sore thighs isn't going to impact my weekend plans. Have a good weekend.

No comments: