Monday, January 16, 2006

MONDAY aka HELL.

Today work was just that. Hell. We were covered up from the time walked in until 3pm. I didn't get to leave until 4pm. I did get to stop by a visit a friend on the way home. The sad part about it was that a relationship that he had been in for several months is now over. I wish he could find someone to share his life with but I can see why this last relationship ended. I think the gal was a little immature and some what unresponsible when it comes to a relationship. It's too bad because I thought this one might be the one. Maybe they will work things out but who knows.

I heard from Needles in Indy. Her Mom is doing well and has moved into a regular room. All she has hooked up to her now is a telemetry monitor to monitor her heart and a access port to draw blood and give medications. From what Needles said I think they will have her up and walking tomorrow. Still no timeline for discharge but can't wait for them to get home. I miss them alot.

Since I posted twice yesterday I will keep this short. I have a headache and I think I will turn in. Good Night.

No comments: