Saturday, January 07, 2006

Saturday run around and chores.

Today Needles and I went to the big city to grocery shop. After we loaded up the back of the Jeep it was a quick trip to Wally World. We had to get the grocery shopping out of the way before eating breakfast/lunch at the Super China Buffet. It had been awhile since I had eaten Chinese so it was a welcome treat. My fortune cookie assured me that all of my plans would be successful. Now I just gotta make some plans. When we got home it was time to complete some chores around the house. I had to change the oil in Needlefingers truck and change the windshield wipers on both her truck and my Jeep. I also had to change the tire on our pop up camper that has gone flat. The leak was at the valve stem so it will be a trip to the local garage to get that fixed. Even though it is the weekend I feel like I accomplished something. Tomorrow will be a day for relaxing and preparing for Monday and work.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I only wish some of your initiative would rub off on us! Big promises of a new ceiling fan, front porch light and threshhold today. Keep your fingers crossed. I bet Needlefinges can knit with her fingers crossed.