Friday, January 27, 2006

Fatty McFaterson Had To Have The FULL Rack.

Tonight Needles, "L" Needles Mom and I went to the Trace Inn for supper. Needles had the sirloin, "L" had the catfish and I had the BBQ ribs. Usually I just get the half rack but tonight for some reason I had to make a Pig of myself and went for the full rack. Man were they good and after they were gone I was miserable. You would think that when you are eating and your sides start to hurt and it's difficult to swallow the mouthful of food you currently have in your mouth that you would get some sort of hint that you need to stop. Not me, I just keep on shoving it in. Needless to say it was a blissful misery. As I set there rubbing my full fat belly we received a visitor. It was "L's" friend "K" she dropped in an brought her cute granddaughter "J". Very, very cute and shy at first but after a few minutes she came out of her shell and was wanting to play with our kitty. I held him while "J" rubbed him calling him COT. Shortly after that he didn't want any part of the little one resolved to hiding behind the end table until the threat was gone. After "J" was gone Tugger went wild. I think it was adrenaline left over from the fight or flight mode. He did take out some of his frustration on his little stuffed white we bought at Wally World. Let me tell you that little 88 cent stuffed toy has saved us on several doctor bills and trips to the E.R. He really like to rip into it when he is frustrated or excited. I think I have sewed the toys leg back on 2 times. Poor white kitty but better you than me.
"L" had a doctors visit today and got a clean bill of health. The people in the office were amazed she had open heart surgery just 2 weeks ago. She will be continuing to stay with us until maybe sometime next week. We are just taking it day by day. I am glad the next day is Saturday and I can sleep late.

No comments: