Friday, January 20, 2006

What to blog about?


It's FRIDAY! Yippee! Today went smooth and I actually was asked by my boss if I wanted to go home at 2pm. Well yeah! Since this is the only day this week I actually left before 3:50pm. I am supposed to get off at 3pm but rarely do leave before 3:30. Needles is planning on making vegetable soup this evening and has just returned from the small grocery store in town. She also picked up a couple of movies. The Brothers Grim and Millions. I will let you know how they were. I read Cynicals blog and got a visual that I couldn't shake so I will post a picture to commemorate it. Notice belly poochin out.

Needles Mom is doing very well. She had to get some lab work today to see if she could stop a series of injections she has been giving herself. Sadly her labwork told us she needed to continue and repeat lab Mon. So she has to go through 5 more shots until then. She has been getting a lot of rest which is good for her and has been steadily increasing her walking and breathing exercise. It's amazing to think that just a week ago she had open heart surgery.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

It's as if you had a camera in the corner of the courtroom.