Saturday, January 28, 2006

SATURDAY!!!!! Where's the remote?


Today is Saturday and I am relaxin. I think Needles and "L" are going down to her house to check on things and while they are there I am gonna have fun......Yep you guessed it. I am stripping the beds and washing up the linen. Doesn't that sound like fun boys and girls? No. Well it isn't that much fun but it needs to be done and tomorrow will be the perfect day to do it with everyone out of the house for a while. I think kitty boy has calmed down since his traumatic visit of the little person last night. She must have really messed him up. He would come to anybody last night. When I did rangle him and pick him up he was to fidgety to hold and I didn't feel like forcing the issue and giving blood at the same time so I let him go and hide. He did however seem to forget all about the stressful ordeal when I went back and noticed I could see the bottom of his food bowl through the residual food, so I put in some more food and here he came a runnin. I did get some laptime in for ole fuzzy face this morning and he was rather relaxed.
Since Needle's Mom "L" is staying with us, I have relaxed my grip on the T.V. remote and have been more open to watch shows I normally wouldn't watch and that they like. I can tolerate Law & Order and some of the other shows I don't care much for, but I am currently watching Trading Spaces (not by choice) and I think stabbing myself in the thigh with a kitchen knife and working it around until I hit the bone would be more fun. I hope this torture goes quick and I survive it. I spent enough time on this blog posting to survive the show and the channel thankfully has been changed. I am glad I was almost on my way to the kitchen.

1 comment:

needlefingers said...

In my defense, I didn't like it either.