Thursday, December 29, 2005

Come On Friday!

The picture was taken a Needles Mom's house on Xmas day.

Well the Xmas tree is down. The ornaments are all tucked away in their boxes and it's now time to gear up for New Years and my second 3 day weekend. I know its Thursday but I wish it was Friday and I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. The people at my work have been passing around a sore throat over that last couple days and I have it now. It started yesterday evening with a little scratchy feeling then last night it turned into full blown sore. Then today it seemed to get better but now my sinuses seem raw and the scratchy throat returned with a cough. I think with the pending surgery on Needlefingers mom I will stay home this weekend and not venture down to see her....To be on the safe side. I don't want her to get any of this crap and possible delay her surgery. Needles and I have been visiting every evening after work this week with my parents. They came up Xmas day and are to return too soon to the promise land Saturday. I think we are going to treat them to the Trace Inn tomorrow night. I will get my BBQ ribs....YUM! Hope Friday goes quick.

1 comment:

K_Dense73 said...

Get well soon, BB.