Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy Holidays, Go to Hell Bill...


It is Wednesday and it started off slowly with plenty of time to do what ever needed done but by 3:00 pm, the time I am supposed to leave, the fit hit the shan. ER ramped up and we were busy. I had to stay over almost 2 hours. Oh Well just a couple more days and I will have a 3 day weekend. Needlefingers, Jenny and Ragged had plans to meet in E'ville and make a day of it. Needlefingers is there to get the results and tests for her mothers appointment with the Cardiologist Friday in Indy. She hasn't made it home yet so I am guessing they are still at it. I don't envy them goin to Evansville 4 days before Xmas......I bet it's nuts down there. I can't wait to get Xmas over with. Happy Holidays everyone, Bill O'Rielly be damned......;)

No comments: