Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finally Home.


We just got back from my works Xmas party. We ate at the Haub Steak House. The food was very good and it was nice to see some of the people I haven't seen in many years. I think the party ran a little long and should have ended about 30 minutes earlier because on of the bosses gave a inspirational feel good speech that ended up feeling more like a lecture. Could have done without that but other than that it was a nice evening. Fuzzy Face did molest the tree again today. The same area was molested but the ornament was still on the tree. I left the string of beads on the floor just as an experiment to see what it will be like tomorrow. I will keep you updated. It is getting late so I will have to cut this short. My eyes are getting blurry.

We received a Xmas card from a cousin and his wife today. The front of the card looked something like this. This is Gabby. She loves hat as you can tell by the look on her face.

1 comment:

musicgeek said...

That cat has such a great "mad face".