Tuesday, December 06, 2005

White Tuesday....

Needles and I woke to a white Tuesday. This is the second snow of the season and I think I actually got a little giddy with the holiday spirit. I think my fellow co workers think I had knocked back a few before work or that I was on some sort of medication. I am normally more goofy in the morning because my brain hasn't fully booted up, but this morning I was even more so and the only reason I could find for this was the snow. The day went very smooth and we even had some time to stand around and talk about shopping for Xmas and other activities such as our Xmas party. As I came home I stopped off to pick up one of Needles gifts and while at my Brothers this evening I managed to order the rest of Needles Xmas gifts. All I know it I am done with her and on to find something for my mother. She is usually the last I buy for because I am clueless as to what to get her. I usually wait until Needles and I are out to make the final decision. I wish every day would go this smooth.

19 days to Xmas.

The picture is what I saw this morning as I walked out the front door leaving for work.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I know Needlefingers hates the snow, but it certainly is beautiful!