Saturday, December 31, 2005

Three Hours To 2006!


It is 3 hours to New Years and Needles, Jennifer and I are relaxing with coversation after Needles pizza wraps in pepperoni and sausage. For appetizers we had mozzarella cheese sticks and jalapeno poppers. For desert we had a platter of various candy assortments and for a salty snack needles made muchy crunchy ranch oyster crackers. Needles to say we are in no danger of starving before 2006 gets here. Jennifer just completed a large bag for felting. Check Needlefingers or Jennifers site for pics later. The bag is currently in washer and in the process of felting so the ladies are eager to see what the finished project will look like and what the final measurements will be.
With every passing second that tick by is one second less left in 2005. Like I said in my previous post....GOOD RIDDANCE 2005! I just hope that 2006 will be a lot better. If the world came to an end it might just squeak out worse than 2005 and late 2004. I think we are due for a "Good Year" I just think we will have to wait until after 2009 for a "Good Year" due to "W" but I'm not going to get political right now. I hope every one has a great new year.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe 2005!