Friday, December 30, 2005

My Fault.....


Well since Needles made the comment about the cat I guess I should tell my side of the story anyway....Last night about 2 am I had to get up and go to the bathroom and when I came through the French doors, that we keep closed to keep a fuzzy person out of our bedroom, and I saw the outline of a Fuzzy cat jumping from the back of the couch.
First of all I might need to make more information known. I was off of work when we adopted this bundle of fuzz and while I was off work I thought I could train the cat to stay off our new furniture and all was well until recently since I went back to work Fuzzy has taken to getting on the end table and back of the couch. Ok now back to the previous story...Last night after I caught Fuzzy jumping off the back of the couch I thought if I put some packing tape sticky side up on the back of the couch it might keep him off.......Well it kinda worked...When Needle got up this morning Fuzzy had a 2 and a half foot section of tape stuck in his fuzzy tail. She attempted to remove it but Fuzzy would have nothing of it. Any body movement that suggested a hint of removing the tape was responded to by running behind the recliners. This evening we finally cornered him and was able to remove the tape with little hair loss. He doesn't seem too traumatized after the situation. I just hope he has learned a lesson but I doubt it. I feel he has been on his best behavior this week since Needles has been home this week on Xmas vacation. I wonder what we are in for next week. He acts so innocent but you can see in his eyes he knows he is doing wrong and don't care. I think he has forgiven me but I wonder if he is just playing it cool until he can exact his revenge. I wouldn't give a plug nickel for him but wouldn't sell him for a million bucks.... Is this crazy?

Picture above is Fuzzy Face with a bad case of Tape Tail.....He's gonna kill me.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

I need to know his side of the story before passing judgment.