Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The White Stuff.....It Is A Comin.

We are going to be under a winter storm warning tomorrow afternoon. They are having varying report of 1-3 or 3-6 inches of snow. Needles has already told her boss that she will not be in if there is bad snow. She has hated the snow every since a truck accident when we first started dating and she was coming to my house on New Years Eve night.

Needles made potato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches tonight while I tackled Xmas cards. I have most of them ready to send. We haven't got our tree up yet and I am hopeing to get that accomplished over the weekend. It's hard to believe that in just 18 days it will be Xmas. Just kinda sneeks up on ya. Maybe there will be enough snow left for the weekend to make a snow man. Keep warm everybody!

I was going to post a picture with this entry but blogger has made the decision for me and wont allow me. Thanks blogger for a great blog site.

1 comment:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Snow. Snow. Snow. I feel for Needles. I am not a fan either! I don't mind it when I am safe at home, but not a fan when I have to be out in it.

I am impressed that you did your Christmas cards!