Saturday, March 25, 2006

Blog Family Photo.


This is a blog family photo that I scrapped together and since I didn't have a photo of one blogger I choose one for her. I hope she doesn't mind. (Ragged) I think you will be able to tell who is who, but from left to right it is Cynical, Ragged, Needlefingers, Pilot, Rudy and Brando. This is the immediate family but their and many others not pictured. I would like to expand on this photo as more avatars become available. :)
Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Ragged Around the Edges said...

Actually I am very flattered that you took the time to find one for me. She's ever so lovely, isn't she?

(Sometime I need your assistance on including photos in my sidebar, Cynical has referred me to you, unable to assist.)

FarmWife said...

How sweet! Are you going to put that on your Christmas Card this year?
You'll have to e-mail me and tell me how you got your avatars. They are SUPER COOL!

FarmWife said...

PS. You won Farm Wife Movie Trivia hands down. Only missed Fried Green Tomatoes. Way to go!

Brando said...

I love the Avatars. I have one on my Yahoo 360 page, and I change clothes all the time! They are more fun the paper dolls.

Farmwife go to Yahoo and click for all services. Their Avatars are the BEST!!