Saturday, March 04, 2006

The WWF......F.


Your kung fu is weak kittysan!

This morning I was snoozing Oh so nicely in my bed, with no alarm to get me up to go to work.....That is until the cats alarm decided to go off. I was awaken to a loud THUMP against the doors going into the bedroom. Apparently there was an all out brawl of the World Wrestling Federation of Felines and I think Copper got body slammed against the doors. The "kids" have been "playing" around a lot and occasionally it breaks into a wrestling match. This usually ends when Copper gets rolled onto his back with Tugger standing over him. This is when Tugger thinks he can stand on Copper. Copper doesn't appreciate being treated like a door mat and starts hissing. That's usually when it draws my attention. I look to see what's going on only to find 2 cats staring at me like, What? Usually Tugger backs down and slinks into the other room fearing he is in trouble. As Tugger slinks away Copper think this is the perfect opportunity for a sneak attack. I just wonder what kind of brawls we are going to have when Copper gets bigger and Tugger can't whoop up on him so easily. Just about every morning we get up to find clumps of hair on the floor and both cats with tuffs of fur stuck out around there necks. I enjoy see them play together but who knows how much they use their claws in their "play". Copper seems to be the one that starts most of it so it must not be too bad. Hope everyone has a good weekend. So long for now from the ring side seats.

No comments: