Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Weekend Is Here.


It is Saturday and I am going to be left all alone at the house. Needle is off to a local yarn shop to teach a class on her Which Way patterns. It will be a day of me and the boys. The boys are unconscious at the moment but I am sure they will wake up to entertain me with wrestling. They are like 2 kids fighting. It all starts off playful and fun but one or the other gets a little rough and then the other gets a little rougher and then IT"S ON! This usually ends up with hissing and they go there own ways for a few minutes. Then a sneak attack later its back on again. Last night while at Lowe's we picked up another thermostat for the central heat. I installed the new digital programmable thermostat last night and the heater still kept kicking on and off. I shut the gas off and turned off the fan switch and we went without heat for the night. It was 65 degrees in the house this morning. I was surprised it wasn't colder than that since it got down to 28 last night. This morning I turned the heater on and for the first hour or so it acted screwy. It kicked on for about 10 minutes than kicked off for a minute, then back on for a minute, then off for 10 minutes then back on for 10 minutes. Needless to say it is unusual. I changed the span degrees on the new thermostat and that, for the moment seems to have fixed it. It was pre set on a span of 2 degrees and I bumped it up to 3 degrees. Oh well, I guess we will wait and see.

Copper was trying to have a happy meal again. It was his foam yellow ball in his soft food today.

No comments: