Friday, March 31, 2006

Finally Friday.


The answer to the pen's name is. Mortimer Icobod Marker

And on to the Trivia.

1. Parley? Damn to the depths whatever man what thought of "Parley".
That would be the French.

2. There was Dallas, from Phoenix; Cleveland - he was from Detroit; and Tex...
well, I don't remember where Tex
come from.

3. Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that,
they're amoebas on fleas on rats.
I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can depend
on is her daddy.

4. Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, Pluto is a dog. What's Goofy...?
He's a dog, he's definitely a dog...
He can't be a dog, he wears a hat and drives a car...
Yeah, that is weird. What the hell is Goofy?

5. You can't win. You know that, don't you? It doesn't matter if you whip us,
you'll still be where you were before,
at the bottom. And we'll still be the lucky ones at the top with all the breaks.
It doesn't matter.
Greasers will still be greasers and socs will still be socs. It doesn't matter.

6. Hi, do you have the song "I Just Called To Say I Love You?" It's for my
daughter's birthday.
Yea we have it.
Well, can I have it?
No, actually, you can't.
Why not?
God. Do you even know your daughter? There's no way she likes that song. Oops,
is she in a coma?

7. What's that on the steering wheel?
Cellophane. If you had any idea of the crap that people carry around on their
hands.
What kind of crap?
You don't wanna know.

8. I refuse to endanger the lives of my children in a house with less than four
bathrooms.
For 1,300 dollars they can live in a house with three bathrooms and ROUGH IT.

9. That's right, Mr. Martini. There is an Easter Bunny.

10. One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn
vampires.

Enjoy and have a great weekend.


2 comments:

Brando said...

Okay, Here I go I will not answer Grease to all the movies

1. Pirate of the Caribean
2. Forest Gump
3. Grease
4. Stand By Me
10. The Lost Boys (I love this show!!)

FarmWife said...

1 pirates of the carribean
2 forrset gump
3 grease
4 Outsiders?
5
6 high fidelity
7
8
9
10 lost boys