Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Humpty Dance...Do the Hump!


Today is hump day and thank goodness it's over. It was a Fell of a Hay. Copper our problem child has been just that. When we came home from work today he had cleared the bathroom sink off. Needle's vitamins and other things were on the floor. The hand towel that hangs on the towel hanger in the bathroom was in the middle room. Needle's vitamin containers were like trying to find Easter eggs or satellite dish cards as in the case of Farm Wife. He's like his older brother and has developed a fascination with the toilet and the sink. Copper did get a clean bill of health from the vet today after is one week check up post neutering. He weighed in at 5.8 pounds last week. This week 6.6. His belly is and stays tight like a little fuzzy sumo wrestler. He and Tugger has been going at it a lot lately. Usually in the mornings, just before we go to work and in the evening, just before bed time. When Copper gets bigger they might start breaking furniture over each other heads.

Needles ordered us some lapinators for our laptops. These are supposed to keep your legs cooler and keep the laptop from over heating with it just laying on your legs. I have noticed that with this new laptop it seems to get hotter that the other one. So far the lapinator seems to work like a charm. Thanks Needles for your very nice gift. Nothing says I love you more than something to keep your thighs from sweating while surfing the internet(s). I did get Needles some new candles last week. She needs more candles like she needs more yarn but you know how that goes. I think her mantra is she who dies with the most yarn and candles wins. Wins what I have no earthly idea. Oh well. It cheaper than diamonds and it keeps her happy and that keeps me happy. I can't compain.



Friday Needles has gotten us tickets for an authentic Irish meal. She has told me what we are having with all the embellishments of a very nice meal and authentic Irish music to accompany said meal, but I still like to have fun with the idea. Being part Irish myself I think the meal will be mostly potatoes mashed with a blarney stone. Stewed cabbage and the trimming will be a salad of shamrocks with a nice Whiskey dressing. No matter what we might need a designated driver. I guess that all for now.


No comments: