Sunday, March 05, 2006

I'm IT! I'm IT! Run From Me!

Thanks to Confessions I am officially tagged. I will submit cause resistance is futile.

4 jobs I've had.
1. Grill cook - for 3 and a half years at a greasy spoon in town. I still get cravings to cook on a grill.
2. Detasseler- No I didn't pluck the spinners from half naked dancers. I pulled tassels from ears of corn for cross-pollination. Although it was hot and hard work, it was fun and I had the best tan of my life that summer.
3.Radiologic Technologist- (X-ray Tech) at a small clinic in southern IL. I worked there for 6 and a half years. Nice job but had to move on.
4. Mobile MRI Tech, as you may have read in some of my first posting that this job was almost my undoing. Nice pay, too many hours, too many miles on the road and too much stress.

4 goals I've set for the year.
1. To be more patient with the people in my life.
2. Not to procrastinate as much.
3. Spend more time with friends and family.
4. Get in better shape.

4 movies I could watch over and over.
1. Fight Club - Why the Heck do we need to know what a duvet is?
2. ID4 - I like to think that if we had a real man as president he would get out there and kick some alien buttocks if we were under attack.
3. The Village - Neat concept. I think Sometimes I would like to chuck all this advanced technology away and go back to the simple way of life. But then again I think blogging is a type of therapy and I don't think I can post and get this kind of therapy out of a plank of wood......At least without going to jail anyway.
4. A Christmas Story- I double, triple, quadruple dog dare you. I think this is possibly the best movie ever made. This movie takes me back to when I was young and the anticipation of Christmas morning.

4 places I've lived.
1. South Western Kentucky (birth to age 7)
2. Southern Indiana ( for 1 year )
3. Southern Illinois - in the country ( Age 12 to Age 21)
4. Southern Illinois - in town ( currently and wanting to get back into the country)

4 TV shows I love to watch.
1. Lost - scary, unpredictable and exciting.
2. Ghost Hunters - I am addicted to scary movies and situations. This one has suspense.
3. Battlestar Galactica - I like war movies and space movies. This is the best of both worlds.
4. That 70's Show - I think it is hilarious.

4 favorite vacation spots.
1. Camping with friends and family.
2. The promise land ( Kentucky )
3. Florida ( When I was a kid )
4. Las Vegas ( What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas )

4 websites I visit.
1. Friends Blogs on Blogger. (See list)
2. Geocaching.com
3. Needlefingers Blog
4. Automotive Forums.

4 favorite foods.
1. Taco Bell - ( 7 layer burrito, grilled stuffed burrito, spicy chicken burrito, and crunch wrap.)
2. Red Hills State Park Trace Inn - BBQ ribs. YUMMMMMMM!
3. Pizza from various places. Sorry no Casey's. Burned out.
4. Chineses Super Buffet.

4 places I'd rather be.
1. Camping with friends and family.
2. Hunting in the woods.
3. At my parents house in Kentucky.
4. Visiting my cousin and his girlfriend. ( One of these days we will get around to it. )

I tag you.
1. Cynical
2. Brando
3. Rudy
4. Jenny


This weekend has went just like all the other....Too fast. I better get to doing the laundry for work tomorrow. Back to the same ole grind.






4 comments:

K_Dense73 said...

Ah, shit....

FarmWife said...

Thanks for being such a good sport!

K_Dense73 said...

You're welcome. :D

Rudy said...

Shit squared...